Infor LX is a comprehensive process manufacturing system that covers various manufacturing methods, including made to stock, made to order, configure to order, assemble to order, batch, repetitive, flow, and Lean manufacturing. A wide range of industries—including consumer packaged goods, food and beverage, life sciences, medical devices, chemicals, automotive, and general manufacturing—trust Infor LX to improve performance and profit margins at a lower total cost than comparable solutions.
With customers in 60 countries around the world, Infor LX delivers deep, industry-specific capabilities to companies of every size. Flexible deployment options, including hosting and on-premises deployment, allow you to match Infor LX to the needs of your business. The Infor LX architecture allows you to get the enterprise-level information you need, when you need it, along with embedded social networking. You also get an advanced integration architecture that drastically reduces the impact of application upgrades. Plus, the IBM Power System platform provides you with the confidence of knowing your mission-critical systems are dependable and secure.
Infor LX helps you:
- Respond to change.
- Optimize your resources and operations.
- Expand as your business grows.
- Minimize IT costs and risks.
- Improve your bottom line.
WHAT IT DOES
Businesses today are facing tighter margins, and the manufacturing environment has never been more competitive. It is more important than ever to be responsive to change and maximize efficiencies. With Infor LX, you get the core functionality you need to assess the state of your business, and to then adjust supply, manufacturing, and distribution processes to ensure your business model is as efficient as possible.
ERP systems have had a long history of improving efficiency through traditional methods like inventory control and workstation efficiency, but collaboration and communication are also essential to effective process improvement. With Infor LX, users get critical information delivered to them so they can take action through embedded social business communication, making collaboration easier than ever.
Infor LX also supports every phase of your business process, including source to pay, prospect to cash, design to manufacture, and financial tracking and reporting. Infor LX supports all of these processes with deep industry functionality, including:
Source to pay
- Quality specification, test, and disposition
- Quotes, blanket POs, and repetitive scheduling
- Consignment and pay on receipt
- Three-way match on a PO or advanced shipping notice
Prospect to cash
- Quoting, customer specifications, and lot qualifiers
- Promotions, deals, and trade funds
- Self-billing and pay on consumption
- Repetitive schedules and blanket orders
Design to manufacture
- Engineering change control
- Lot control and serial number track and trace
- Yield factors, potency rates, and shelf life
- Byproducts and co-products
Financial tracking and reporting
- Multiple ledgers, books, and charts of accounts
- Flexible period table definition
- Advanced journal resolution methodology
- Analytics at the core
You can deploy Infor LX locally or globally with multi language, currency, time zone, and facility capabilities, allowing all internal business entities the flexibility they require.
WHAT IT MEANS
You'll have the power to:
- Reduce costs by building greater efficiency.
- Maximize customer satisfaction through improved quality and on-time delivery.
- Boost compliance and sustainability.
- Respond to change faster and with less waste.
- Increase revenue and profits.
- Grow your business.
With Infor LX, you'll gain a competitive edge by becoming a supplier with better quality, prices, service, and financial future.