This section describes the management of the http://www.twingroup.com website (hereinafter, the " Website") with reference to the processing of personal data of the users who consult it. Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the European rules for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter "GDPR"), and in compliance with Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003. 196, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 101 of 10 August 2018 (hereinafter referred to as the "Applicable Regulations"), we hereby inform you that the personal data provided by you (hereinafter also referred to as the " Data Subject") by browsing the TwinGroup Global Solutions S.r.l. Website (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Controller") shall be processed in compliance with the confidentiality obligations provided for by the above mentioned regulations.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject is TwinGroup Global Solutions S.r.l., with registered office in Via Venezia, 2, 20834 Nova Milanese MB.
DATA PROCESSING PLACE
Data processing associated with this website's web services takes place at the headquarters of TwinGroup Global Solutions S.r.l., and is performed exclusively by in-house technical personnel, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
Data collected through our web services are neither communicated nor disseminated.
TYPES OF DATA
During routine operations the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
While not collected for the purpose of identifying interested parties, by its very nature this information - if specifically processed and cross-referenced with data held by third parties - could lead to the users' identification.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of computers used by website visitors; addresses of requested resources in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation; the time of the request; the method used to submit the request to the server; the size of the file obtained in reply; the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc.); and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
These data are used exclusively to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of our website and to verify its correct functioning, and is deleted immediately after processing. Personal data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website: apart from this possibility, the data on web contacts are not withheld for more than thirty days.
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
Optional, explicit and voluntary dispatch of e-mails to the addresses indicated in this website, or of messages submitted through our on-line data collection forms, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, and of whatever other personal data are necessary to respond to the sender's requests.Personal details provided by users who have registered into the private area of the website, to request information, to subscribe for newsletter and webinar or to submit CVs are used for the sole purpose of supplying the information/service requested, and are communicated to third parties only if necessary for such purpose.
No personal data are acquired by the website in this manner, except for the use of external statistical analytics tools.
The use of so-called session cookies (which are not memorised permanently on the user's computer, and expire after the browser is closed) is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable safe and efficient website browsing.
This website uses so-called session cookies to avoid other data processing techniques potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users' browsing; the use of session cookies does not entail the acquisition of the user's personal identification data.
OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
Excepting for that specifically required for website browsing, the provision of their personal data on the part of users is optional when contacting TwinGroup Global Solutions S.r.l. - via the request form or by other means - to request informative material or other communications.
Failure on the users' part to provide their personal data may result in the impossibility to obtain what they requested.
It should be noted that in some cases (not pertaining to the ordinary management of this website) the Italian Data Protection Authority can request news and information pursuant to Art. 157 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, for the purposes of personal data processing. In these cases compliance is mandatory, under penalty of administrative sanctions.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS
Personal data are processed, by automated means, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- access to the data (art. 15): the Data Subject has the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning him/her are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the Personal Data in an electronic format commonly used and some information on the processing (e.g. purposes, categories of processed data, recipients to whom they are communicated, non-EU transfers, implementation of profiling activities, etc.);
- rectification of data (art. 16): the Data Subject has the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data concerning him/her without undue delay and/or the integration of incomplete Personal Data, also by providing an additional statement;
- deletion of data or "right to be forgotten" (art. 17): the Data Subject has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion of Personal Data concerning him/her without unjustified delay and the Data Controller has the obligation to delete the Personal Data without unjustified delay;
- limitation of the processing (art. 18): the Data Subject has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of the processing;
- data portability (art. 20): the Data Subject has the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the Personal Data concerning him/her provided to the Data Controller and has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without hindrance by the Data Controller;
- opposition to the processing (art. 21): the Data Subject has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his or her particular situation, to the processing of Personal Data pursuant to Article 6(1)(e) or (f), including profiling on the basis of such provisions.
Requests should be addressed to TwinGroup Global Solutions S.r.l., Via Venezia 2, 20834 Nova Milanese (MB), or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.