Aptean Food & Beverage ERP
Aptean Food & Beverage ERP is a complete and innovative software platform that makes the latest technological advances available to every company in the Food & Beverage Industry. Everything within Aptean Food & Beverage ERP is designed to create useful data and information to grow your business. Regardless of your segment, whether it is fresh products, sweets or bread, Aptean Food & Beverage ERP adapts to the specific characteristics of the target market.
Why You Need a Specialized Food and Beverage ERP
No matter what type of food or beverage you’re producing, manufacturing, processing or delivering, your operation is complex and intricate. Changing consumer trends, product developments, evolving regulations, traceability concerns, food safety management—your list of challenges can seem never ending. With so much at stake, a generic ERP just won’t cut it. Even with customizations, plug-ins or add-ons, you’re unlikely to get all of the capabilities you need to conquer the complexity and efficiently grow your business. Instead, you need a tailored food and beverage ERP from a provider that knows your industry inside out. With a tailored solution, you can unlock automation, increase efficiency, enhance visibility and maximize performance in your operation—so you can deliver quality food and meet customer demand easily.
Aptean Food & Beverage ERP solutions
Select a segment above to see how Aptean solves your food and beverage challenges:
- Fresh Produce and Farming
- Frozen and Prepared Packaged Foods
- Meat, Seafood and Poultry
- Sauces and Dressings
- Spices and Ingredients
Gain control of your operations and better manage every stage of production, from research and development, to costs, planning and batch processing. Take advantage of intelligent forecasting systems that inform planning and production intuitively.
Food safety and compliance are reakky important for the Food & Beverage industry, so Aptean offers complete traceability, including features to optimize compliance with global food safety initiatives and regulations.
Complete visibility of the supply chain
Track materials back and forth along the supply chain while maintaining and updating all relevant data. Including attributes such as country of origin, expiration date, quality, variety and packaging specifications.
Support your business globally
Our multi-currency and multilingual support and cross-company capabilities ensure that your entire organization is able to leverage our agile system for streamlined processes and a single source of truth.
Aptean Food & Beverage ERP Modules:
- Food Quality and Safety: The quality modules in Aptean Food & Beverage ERP have been designed to meet the unique requirements of business and production processes. All quality-related issues, from general food law, IFS, HACCP and even ISO9001 / 22000, can be reliably handled and meet tight deadlines. Recalls and other rare events can also be proactively managed through the system.
- Administration, purchase and sale: all financial and administrative processes can be managed by Aptean Food & Beverage ERP. With this integrated all-in-one system, you are able to calculate the catch weight, communicate via EDI messages and simplify the accounting process using multiple methods.
- Supply Chain Management: From the procurement of raw materials to planning the transportation of the final product, Aptean Food & Beverage ERP offers an unprecedented view of the supply chain at all stages of the production process. SCCC tagging, inventory code scanning, multi-site support, and scale integration are all supported to provide the most accurate reading possible.
- Manufacturing: Which organization doesn't want to streamline their manufacturing process further? Aptean Food & Beverage ERP automates routine workflows and provides information on all operational aspects, from order taking to production, warehouse maintenance and delivery. You can review the status of your order, pick list, receipt notes and inventory, as well as sales and profit margins along with a number of other key performance indicators.
- Shipment management: the costs associated with each transaction can be allocated to each specific shipment for processes along the supply chain; from import, logistics and production to delivery. Get answers to questions that are usually only addressed at the general ledger level, but are now transparently demonstrated at the shipment and even batch level.
- Data Integration Framework (EDI): We know your business is all about delivering the product to customers. Our robust EDI is designed to give you all the connections you need to improve workflow speed and move products faster. That way, you can spend more time on other pressing matters before they escalate.
What you can do with Aptean Food & Beverage ERP:
- Visualize data with Power BI: Power BI lets you see all your business information and data faster. Once you understand the relevant information on the dashboard, you can distribute it across all departments. You can even develop your own customized dashboards thanks to the low / no-code possibilities offered by the Aptean Food & Beverage ERP platform.
- Calculate Production OEE: Aptean Food & Beverage ERP gives you information about your equipment through three key factors: availability of your equipment (uptime), the overall performance of your equipment, and the quality of your products created by the equipment . This lets you know exactly how much initial quality (FTQ) you have, how many products need rework (or if your equipment needs shorter setup times), and if your equipment is subject to too much maintenance or downtime.
- Increase Forecast Accuracy: Using a combination of demand forecasting and machine learning, Aptean Food & Beverage ERP can offer you a much more accurate forecast, giving you the opportunity to save costs by streamlining your production planning.
- Ensuring the best data quality: Too often a company's data is compromised by wrong categorization or is out of date. The business intelligence included in Aptean Food & Beverage ERP allows for greater transparency in data sources, enabling simpler and simplified reviews of data quality.